dimanche 7 octobre 2012

"Do it big, do it right, and do it with style" ~Fred Astaire

Good afternoon, Buenas tardes, Shalom, Bonjour!


Tons of work to do, today! That's what happens when you leave home during... well, a single day?! I can't believe how my life is currently busy: when I finish something, I can't even breathe for a minute before I've got something else to do. I love this activity, my present, my future, my projects, everything!

I realized yesterday that I've been practicing bellydance for a year now. And wow! What a great journey! I've already come to a point where I couldn't be grateful (and the word is weak) to my teachers for all the happiness they brought me! This space is for them :)

Asrar


First of all: Asrar. She has been my weekly teacher from the beginning, and I'm lucky to take lessons with such an enthusiastic, joyful and humble woman! She brings sparkles to my Fridays evening!!






Khalida @ Summertime Hafla
And there comes Khalida, this amazing dancer, great instructor and sweet person from Germany. She organizes regular workshops, invites various teachers with their own styles and passions, giving the students magnificent opportunities to learn!


Illan Rivière by Peter Zanniti

 




 I couldn't forget to thank Illan Rivière, from the bottom of my heart! Such a young dancer, but first of all such a breathtaking journey! He keeps a special place to me thanks to his creativity, his feeling, and last but not least thanks to his sweetness. Meeting him was absolutely fantastic, and his tips and vision of dancing are written with gold letters.






The reason of my absence, yesterday, was my participation at two workshops by Néphélée. She didn't only gave me my very first try with my favourite props -fan veils: she confirmed a fascination, and made all the dancers present at her second unexpected workshop live a deep moment, a real experience to cherish. 


I also was lucky to meet Johanna during my very first saidi lesson. Saidi is one of my favourite styles, and living such a nice course gave me will to learn about it more and more and more! 
Néphélée

And big thanks again to Feyrouz and her unforgettable dervish workshop, as well as Sonia Saida, who reconciled me with drums solo. 

Last but not least, I'm happy to have met so many great people during my course and workshops! That's why dancing is fantastic as well! :)

And special *mmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhh* for my sweeties, Betül Efeoğlu and Johanna Najla: there should be far more women like you! :)))






 I hate blogspot for destroying the layout, sorry about the ugliness 
                                                

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire